Happy New Year and welcome to my blog

Written by Nash on Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 11:13 AM

Hello every one welcome to my blog as part of my new years resolutions i have decided to make public some of my works/interests/rants. As the year progresses i will try to make at least one post per week bringing you updates on many of my projects / interesting things i have come across some art / music i like.

Also some of my work will be published here. some of the works that are set be released
  • Unreal Productions new Ajax website
  • RSS Picture scrubber
  • vista sidebar widget for APPIT/UCTI time table
their are some more projects on the pipeline but is at a stage where it is not ready for public discloser.

1 Responses to "Happy New Year and welcome to my blog"

Comment by jaheen
January 1, 2008 at 11:49 AM #

keep it going! hope to see some good stuff in here! :)

About this blog

This is me, this is my rants, i don't apologize for my views , idea or actions if you don't agree with me you are free to express your views.